Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week one.............

I am new to both blogging and having a unicornuate uterus so bare with me .............

I am not new to tragedy, suffering or depression. These things have dogged me my whole life. This, however, threw me. The thing is, whatever life threw my way, i always had hope. I knew things would get better, change or just settle. Having this...what is it.....a deformity.......is taking a chunk out of that view. I now have to face the prospect of dashed dreams which are based upon a future event rather than a present issue i have to move past......

I have a laparoscopy on the 8th of Dec and while i am glad i am doing 'something', it wont change the fact that I will come out of the theatre as deformed as I went in. Sure i may have endo taken away and tubes looked at (which helps for conception) but then what????

The unknown is killing me........................

No comments:

Post a Comment