Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good grief, when it rains it pours...this month sucked

ok, so this was THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE perfect cycle except for the emotional part. I ovulated on my right. it was a good one, i could tell. I wanted to do an IUI but DH was blindsided by all this and needless to say it wasnt condusive to actually having the bloody thing done. so we didnt. i am heartsore but i am ok cos DH has been so nice this last week and i know he feels as crappy as me.

so its probably gonna be another few cycles when i can do an IUI but hoping my right ovary suprises me next month and gives it another go.................

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back on your blog.....

    Now, if you dance around naked in circles and chant "right follie, right follie"...you will ovulate on your right side..I promise it works...smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bratty, dance baby dance !!!

    ReplyDelete