Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Waiting and waiting.................

CD24 today. Which means i am a few days from my AF (period for all you non TTCers)

I am crampy, irritated and just want to get this week over and done with so i can start a new cycle. Had a horrible 2 weeks of blood tests every 3 days. i am soooo over that one. I now have a fear of needles. As if i didnt have enough fears.....

but the good news is that I am finally off cipralex and coping. I am finding that i dont need it anymore and that is fab as the side effects were so crap. Even with my major case of PMS i havent threaten to divorce DH once this week (ok i did go off at him yesterday morning, but that was purely PMS instigated....)

Please G-d give me the patience to accept whichever ovary you chose to let me ovulate BUT if you 'happen' to use my right, i will be ever so gratefull and may even be nice to my mother

:D

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog now. I laughed so hard when I read "i will be ever so gratefull and may even be nice to my mother", so funny!

    ReplyDelete