Thursday, January 14, 2010

I cant believe how expensive this IF is. I have spent (this month only) like R3000......

wow........

So anytime someone tells me how lucky I am that I dont have the expense of a kid, I will tell them how lucky they are that they dont have to worry about their looks anymore >:D

Turns out I am ovulating a little earlier than I thought. I was timing my cycles around 14 - 16 and I am on CD11 and we are triggering my one little folli tonight. So i will ovulate 12-13.....crap, i seem to get all my timing wrong.....

Though I always had a problem knowing what cycle day I was on as i was getting premenstrual spotting and all that...so in a way I am glad I am spending above amount so at least I know what is going on inside there........

and tonight i have to inject myself....hmmm, great way to make me feel comforted for the prescribed 10 -12 sex session we HAVE to have.....like no pressure right.............

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alchemist..IVF is B.... expensive. We got our quote this week for our 1st IVF. It was R49500......Oh my...

    At least you now know when you ovulate so you must start listening to your body...it sends you signals

    ReplyDelete