Friday, January 8, 2010

I know its been said before but I honestly never really thought about time quite the same as when i started trying to conceive. Two weeks to ovulate, two weeks wait to test....one month down, 6 months down, 1 year down......and on and on. In the background the ticking clock of my biological clock. I will be 35 in 6 months. I sure hope I am pregnant by then...pleeeeeeeeeeeeesseeeeeeeeeeeeee..... hell, I hate admitting my desires in case they are jinxed, but I figure that when I kept quiet they never happened anyways so what the (d)uck.......

I am trying to get more into excerising. Tommorrow I start TaeBo again. I used to do that in my youth and loved it. I will probably huff and puff a lot more in my 30's , maybe it will prepare me for lamaze (sp?) not that I will be doing the natural birth thing anyways. Somehow i always felt the pressure to do it natural and secretly wondered if I would cope. So glad the decision has been taken away from me...... here I go, rambling on like I am pregnant. But hey, I am a planner by profession so this is a natural thing for me. Why do ppl look at you like you are mad when you talk about your future kids, but happily sell you life insurance and discuss funeral plans????

Now that we are on the topic. Why the hell cant i buy a bigger house in preparation? I already bought a bigger car (v proud of myself, especially when i get the comments from those fertile myrtles who refuse to work)......

I think I will look into education plans this week

:D

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are pregnant by your next birthday...

    I also do not have the option of natural birth. I was very sad though...cause I could picture my B standing next to me cheering...whilst I was using every swearword in afrikaans english and zulu
    Good luck with the Taebo... and Yes..you can buy a bigger house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zulu? you know Zulu? cool.....teach me some swear words :D

    ReplyDelete